Over the past 25 years, AIWA, as an international volunteer organization, has been identifying and responding to the needs of Armenian women, both domestically and internationally. Through the generous support of members, friends and supporters like you, AIWA has been able to accomplish so much.
Our vision is to continue to build on our history and our network, to connect and engage our members to lead in their communities, companies, fields and countries with the support, training and mentoring of AIWA members world-wide. To that end, AIWA has realized that we must evolve to meet the changing needs of Armenian women across generations and around the world.
Our future includes:
- Expanding our network to increase our impact
- Raising awareness of AIWA as a resource and a network for Armenian women
- Increasing scholarships and other opportunities for Armenian women
- Enhancing our technological reach and capacity
- Developing more leadership initiatives and content online and on the ground
- Fostering more research and publishing about Armenian women and leadership
- Partnering with international organizations to promote the empowerment of Armenian women